At Kimia Farma Apotek, we understand that giving back to society and the environment helps us build a sustainable future.
We constantly innovate and utilize our assets and expertise to improve and enrich lives. We continuously expand access to healthcare and employment, creating values for all our stakeholders, and improving our environment.
As Indonesia’s leading pharmacy retailer, we play our part in creating a better place for the next generation through impactful decisions and innovations.
From pharmacy to home, Kimia Farma Apotek is an essential link that helps communities reduce costs and enhance efficiency in accessing healthcare solutions.
We partner with local merchants and global brands to give our customers easy access to an assortment of affordable quality products, numerous payment systems, and delivery options.
To keep up with the dynamic and fast-paced digital urban life, we launched Kimia Farma mobile app. This service allows our customers to purchase healthcare and beauty supplies conveniently from their homes and access 24 hours online medical consultations.
Working closely with BPJS, we continue providing PRB (Program Rujuk Balik) that facilitates participants with chronic diseases, access to prescriptions, and long-term treatment.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we demonstrate our commitment to the health and safety of our employees by adjusting the working schedule and implementing the Covid-19 health protocol.
Here at Kimia Farma Apotek, we believe that investing in people benefits our company. We are committed to fostering equal opportunities and provide a working environment where employees can build a promising future, grow personally and professionally, and enjoy their work. All employees have equal access to training and seminars, development programs, and opportunities in enhancing their careers.
Environmental issues that have become a topic of attention in recent years are one of the issues that we care about and put into attention while delivering our services at pharmacies, especially in reducing plastic waste. Based on data from the Ministry of Environment and Forestry (LHK), in 2020 approximately 67.8 million tons of plastic contributed to the waste in Indonesia. Therefore, Kimia Farma Apotek seeks to participate in reducing the amount of plastic waste through an innovation, substituting plastic clips that have been used as medicine containers to be delivered to patients with medicine pockets made from environmentally friendly paper.
With an attractive design specifically designed for Kimia Farma Apotek, this medicine pocket has numerous advantages:
- With environmentally friendly, strong, uneasy to tear, and waterproof materials, the medicine pocket is also equipped with a special seal to protect the quality and safety of the packaged medicine.
- Hygienic and UV and Ozone sterilized.
- The information is printed using particular software, making it easier for patients to identify the name of the drugs, the rules for taking the drugs, the expiration date, and other information related to the drugs.
- The pharmacist’s name is also printed on the packaging to give patients easy access to consultation.
- This medicine pocket also guarantees the safety of drugs delivered by couriers.
- The medicine pocket is available in 3 sizes, namely MPP-S, MPP-M, and MPP-L.